Madness Asseveration Madness Asseveration

So I'm now making a review on a movie that I helped make. I was a tad lazy with my parts, I only completed both in liek 5 days. Oh well, everyone did fucking great, even though some peoples' parts were old. Ellvis, you really need to stop with the constant flipping, and Sl4y3r's first part was kinda, eh. Frosty's parts didn't have sound, but that's alright, get to hear the music instead of constant shooting and bloods. Speaking of music, it was alright. Overall, 4.5/5 with this review and a 5 with the other thing.

Mafia Madness 3: Revenge Mafia Madness 3: Revenge

Oh boy, another generic 'tribute' made by a madness fanboy! Oh my, how could I have thought to use my own backgrounds and sprites, when I could be an unoriginal prick and use ripped MC4 sprites and backgrounds, silly me. The animation was terrible, jerky, and the third scene when he walks into the 'secret base' *which is also lazy, unoriginal, generic and stupid* he just stands there, shoots, and doesn't get knocked back. There isn't really any real knockback, it's just a 2D object moving up and down. The title and 'storyline' is shitty and generic, as all fucking madness animations are about revenge. The sprites which you did 'draw' were just some shittily drawn lines which were painted white on the inside, big fucking whoop. Overall, that was the single most crap animation that I have ever laid eyes on, either stop animating for EVER, or just learn how to.

Madnesscrazy123 responds:

Let's see
1> background are by me.
2> Kages Heads are by me.
3>Mike was by me
4> It's Not a "Secret base" other wise i would of had the Title there ON the building
5>The story is that Kage wants to kill the Mafia, that all there is to it, nothing more,
6> I've seen worse
7> NO!
8> I've been animating for a YEAR, A F***ING YEAR! So i'm still learning!

Madness E collab Madness E collab

Okay, that was shorter than I was hoping, but I saw some good parts.

Juanford - You've definately been improving, you just need to learn to ease off movements more often
Liuzirui - You've been improving as well, you just need to improve some of your walking movements
Freweawee *AKA hank1337* - Great, reminds me of how I animate, just with a different walk style
NightAT - Second best animator in the collab, you're doing well
Alfredoname - Not bad, just a bit jerky and shaky, try and improve on that
Madmanaryf - My god teach me how to animate like you do you hunky god.

All in all, yeah, it was pretty good, but next time try not to make it too unoriginal with OMFG BUILDING. PEOPLE INSIDE IT ARE DEAD. END.

juanford66 responds:

yeah... my collab parts are old, but thanks :)

Fluttershy's lovely song Fluttershy's lovely song

I LOOOOVE EVERRYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Yep, that pretty much sums up this review.

madness stuff 2 madness stuff 2

Wow! This is the most amazing flash ever!

You should seriously make another, about 50000 more, you are better than Krinkels!

*HINT: find the sarcasm*

madnessfan1080 responds:

FUCK YOU

Madness christmas 2011 Madness christmas 2011

Pretty fuccen cool

Imma giving it a 9/10 because it was a tad short and some parts were a little choppy, plus the christmas guy never turned his head or body, ever. Still damn good.

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

Yep

me gusta. You happy now? I found it :D

Madness: Inprisonation Madness: Inprisonation

This is a game?

Lolwat? Methinks you got it wrongs. But, it was pretty fucking rad. 3 protagonists? Jesus, some other dude and Hank?

You gunna do a sequel or some shit?

SL4Y3Rftw responds:

Maybe?

Yea I hit the wrong button :P

Affiliation Bios Affiliation Bios

Mkai

I'll give it a 10, like a boss. I'll send you a buddeh invite on this account so you can credit me instead of that old SHITTY ONE >:D

ttaisawesome responds:

NOPE F U BITXH

B on steroids B on steroids

My dick...

has exploded at the sheer awesomeness of this AWESOME animation. I can't even put it into words.