Madness Asseveration Madness Asseveration

So I'm now making a review on a movie that I helped make. I was a tad lazy with my parts, I only completed both in liek 5 days. Oh well, everyone did fucking great, even though some peoples' parts were old. Ellvis, you really need to stop with the constant flipping, and Sl4y3r's first part was kinda, eh. Frosty's parts didn't have sound, but that's alright, get to hear the music instead of constant shooting and bloods. Speaking of music, it was alright. Overall, 4.5/5 with this review and a 5 with the other thing.

Mafia Madness 3: Revenge Mafia Madness 3: Revenge

Oh boy, another generic 'tribute' made by a madness fanboy! Oh my, how could I have thought to use my own backgrounds and sprites, when I could be an unoriginal prick and use ripped MC4 sprites and backgrounds, silly me. The animation was terrible, jerky, and the third scene when he walks into the 'secret base' *which is also lazy, unoriginal, generic and stupid* he just stands there, shoots, and doesn't get knocked back. There isn't really any real knockback, it's just a 2D object moving up and down. The title and 'storyline' is shitty and generic, as all fucking madness animations are about revenge. The sprites which you did 'draw' were just some shittily drawn lines which were painted white on the inside, big fucking whoop. Overall, that was the single most crap animation that I have ever laid eyes on, either stop animating for EVER, or just learn how to.

Madnesscrazy123 responds:

Let's see
1> background are by me.
2> Kages Heads are by me.
3>Mike was by me
4> It's Not a "Secret base" other wise i would of had the Title there ON the building
5>The story is that Kage wants to kill the Mafia, that all there is to it, nothing more,
6> I've seen worse
7> NO!
8> I've been animating for a YEAR, A F***ING YEAR! So i'm still learning!

Madness E collab Madness E collab

Okay, that was shorter than I was hoping, but I saw some good parts.

Juanford - You've definately been improving, you just need to learn to ease off movements more often
Liuzirui - You've been improving as well, you just need to improve some of your walking movements
Freweawee *AKA hank1337* - Great, reminds me of how I animate, just with a different walk style
NightAT - Second best animator in the collab, you're doing well
Alfredoname - Not bad, just a bit jerky and shaky, try and improve on that
Madmanaryf - My god teach me how to animate like you do you hunky god.

All in all, yeah, it was pretty good, but next time try not to make it too unoriginal with OMFG BUILDING. PEOPLE INSIDE IT ARE DEAD. END.

juanford66 responds:

yeah... my collab parts are old, but thanks :)

My project (preview) My project (preview)

Wow dude

That's pretty fucking awesome. Mind if I use this for a quick little animation I might make?

MADNESSDAY2030 responds:

Its not finished so id really not :/

I believe I can fly I believe I can fly

I don't like mmmmm bananas

so this gets a 10/10 ftw.

FTW indeed :D

Concept art thingy Concept art thingy

Reminds me of...

300. IDK why, probably the clothes. GUD WURKZ

THIS IS SPARTA!!

Someone will have a bad day... Someone will have a bad day...

Cool